Internship in Data Science | Software Development | Quality Assurance
- Basic knowledge of instruments like Oscilloscope, Signal Generators, and Signal processing.
- Practical knowledge of connections and wiring.
- Exposure to the basics of Python programming.
- Awareness of LabVIEW would be an advantage.
- Work with the hardware and instruments.
- Help in establishing the wiring and connections for the experiments.
- Write simple programs in Python to interface with the external equipment.
- Resolving technical errors.
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring computers (Hardware, Software, System, Network, Printer, Scanner).
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Linux Commands.
- Working on hardware and software installation and troubleshooting
- Engaging with and managing hardware and software vendors
- Managing in-house issue management of any issues raised by employees
- Upkeeping and troubleshooting issues in the network
- Handling IT document management in compliance with the information security policy
- Troubleshooting and managing the cloud environment